Eorzean adventurers will no doubt be happy to find out that several annoying bugs have been addressed in the latest patch. Read on for further details:
- A issue which prevented players to complete the levequest “Yarz on me” has been addressed.
- An issue that may prevent animations from displaying properly upon increases in class rank / physical level has been addressed.
- An issue which prevented players from changing their equipment after being attacked while synthesizing or gathering has been addressed.
- An issue which caused the text in the chat logs to move up and down has been addressed.
- The cost of certain items sold by NPCs have been adjusted.
- The stats for the bone ring have been adjusted.
- Adjusted the value in which a player would receive the status "second-hand" due to equipment deterioration.
- The amount of durability restored by the NPCs have been increased.
- The display range for the following type of messages have been adjusted.
→ Obtaining experience points and skill points: Only visible to yourself.
→ Obtaining loot: Only visible to you and your party members
the repair npcs are usually found in the same general area where all the npcs that sell various goods are, i think that sorta marketplace area are marked by red dots on the map too.
hope this helps you get a general idea.
This is great if it stays at 100gil/item. That is a LOT cheaper than most of the items required to repair equipment, and if the NPC repairs up to like 75% now, I won't be repairing my own stuff in cities anymore. :D
Free account required to postYou must log in or create an account to post messages.