Patch 1.17b has gone live, bringing with it improvements centered around the targeting system.
View all of the official particulars below, or check out the Lodestone!
Discuss this on the ZAM Forums!
* [dev1035] Target filter cycling has been removed from targeting mode A, and targeting mode C added.
- /targetmode (/tmode) [subcommand]
- a Activate targeting mode A
- b Activate targeting mode B
- c Activate targeting mode C
* Activating targeting mode C will set the target filter to ALL.
* The default targeting mode is A.
* [dev1083] A new text command has been added which allows players to specify targeting behavior when pressing confirm without a target selected.
- /directtarget (/dtar) [subcommand]
- on ã€€Toggle direct targeting on.
(Overrides active targeting mode to render all characters selectable.)
- off Toggle direct targeting off.
(Determines selectable targets based on current targeting mode.)
- Toggle between on and off when no subcommand is specified.
* The default setting is off.
* The following bugs have been addressed:
- A bug wherein a party currently engaging a notorious monster could receive the benefits of items from other parties.
- A bug wherein gnats did not link under certain circumstances.
- A bug wherein players could not undertake certain duties in the sidequest "Seashells by the Seashore."
- A bug wherein pressing Ctrl + T to scroll through the /tell history would skip the most recent recipient.