Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Darklight Gear and SpiritbondFollow

#1 Sep 27 2013 at 8:17 AM Rating: Good
***
2,550 posts
Has anyone realized that darklight gear does not spiritbond?

I can understand why this is the case, since it can't be converted, but then why allow other non-convertable armors and weapons (i.e. AF armor) to gain spiritbond?

Seems like it is done for a reason. Anyone have any ideas?
#2 Sep 27 2013 at 8:46 AM Rating: Excellent
*
71 posts
I have no answer to your question, only another question :D

Beyond creating materia, is there any benefit to spiritbonding your armor?
#3 Sep 27 2013 at 8:54 AM Rating: Good
***
2,550 posts
Mollyrose wrote:
I have no answer to your question, only another question :D

Beyond creating materia, is there any benefit to spiritbonding your armor?


Don't think so, I wish there was (like when it hits 100 it gets a boost in stats or something)
#4 Sep 27 2013 at 9:04 AM Rating: Good
Idea: The gear will be used in a later quest for some sort of upgrades?
#5 Sep 27 2013 at 9:09 AM Rating: Good
***
2,550 posts
Catwho wrote:
Idea: The gear will be used in a later quest for some sort of upgrades?


Nice, because right now I just hold onto my stone vigil wepaon and ifrit weapon for the memories and nostalgia
#6 Sep 27 2013 at 2:57 PM Rating: Good
***
1,163 posts
What if there is a quest to infuse the armor to you? Stat upgrades.
#7 Sep 29 2013 at 12:25 AM Rating: Good
**
424 posts
ilvl 70 gear and above can only gain spiritbond in the binding coils of bahamut turns.
#8 Sep 30 2013 at 9:28 AM Rating: Good
***
2,550 posts
supermegazeke wrote:
ilvl 70 gear and above can only gain spiritbond in the binding coils of bahamut turns.


Interesting... But what is the reason behind it?
#9 Sep 30 2013 at 9:39 AM Rating: Good
*
55 posts
My guess would be the level of materia you get from them. If you could spirit bond on anything would make it to easy to get high end materia. Just a thought
#10 Sep 30 2013 at 9:41 AM Rating: Good
***
2,550 posts
Phoenixlite wrote:
My guess would be the level of materia you get from them. If you could spirit bond on anything would make it to easy to get high end materia. Just a thought


Are those convertable? I havent checked. The big issue is why have spiritbond on non-convertable items?

Edited, Sep 30th 2013 10:42am by Valkayree
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 296 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (296)