Transmigration the Charming wrote:
wicked-catchy can be taken seriously.
- It doesn't start with a "Z" like
- It will be easy to direct new people to the forums if they are interested in our group.
Seeing as this is a direct response to the thread campaigning for ZAM I find some of your points to be a little odd...
- There's no way anyone could possibly say Allakhazam sounds more serious or could be taken more seriously than ZAM. ZAM seems like an abbreviation or shorthand (since it is), Allakhazam is something my pre-schooler yells when she gives me a magic show.
- Words starting with Z are inherently dumb/immature/not taken seriously?
- The forums are called ZAM nowadays, not Allakhazam, so if we are considering names due to the ease of directing new people to these forums then ZAM definitely has the upper hand here.
I really don't care either way. I want to join the ZAM ls but I have friends who I will be creating/joining a FC with. I just thought that some of the points that were made here were just a little..... idk maybe theyr a little off imho.