Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Pre-Order Contest - Win a Headset and CE signed by Yoshi Follow

#1 Aug 07 2013 at 2:56 PM Rating: Excellent
***
1,208 posts
LINK

For anyone who hasn't already pre-ordered.... apparently you need to "Like" then on facebook to be entered for the prizes.

#2 Aug 07 2013 at 3:01 PM Rating: Good
**
377 posts
Awesome!
#3DuoMaxwellxx, Posted: Aug 07 2013 at 3:10 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) lol you can win a headset or a game that doesnt have voice chat? makes sense..... a gamepad would make MUCH more sense
#4 Aug 07 2013 at 3:28 PM Rating: Excellent
For crying out loud, we've already discussed ad-nauseum the various ways voice chat can be implemented. You realize Sennheiser makes high end audio gear, not gaming peripherals right?
#5 Aug 07 2013 at 3:36 PM Rating: Decent
To bad ive pre-ordered 2 PS3 editions already... and im not really planning on running it on comp or i would have signed up for this ;P
#6 Aug 07 2013 at 4:03 PM Rating: Default
****
5,055 posts
Mmoderator wrote:
To bad ive pre-ordered 2 PS3 editions already... and im not really planning on running it on comp or i would have signed up for this ;P



lol i bought it for pc just for the laptop i plan to buy in sept even though im sure ill be playing on ps3 and ps4 99.9% of th etime
#7 Aug 07 2013 at 4:07 PM Rating: Good
***
3,825 posts
Hairspray wrote:
apparently you need to "Like" then on facebook to be entered for the prizes.


I'm not seeing any contest rules or anywhere it says you have to like them on FB. Unless I'm blind it looks like it's just name and email only and prize pack selection?
#8 Aug 07 2013 at 4:13 PM Rating: Excellent
Perrin wrote:
Hairspray wrote:
apparently you need to "Like" then on facebook to be entered for the prizes.


I'm not seeing any contest rules or anywhere it says you have to like them on FB. Unless I'm blind it looks like it's just name and email only and prize pack selection?


Check out the terms, it's in there I guess.
#9 Aug 07 2013 at 5:14 PM Rating: Good
**
676 posts
It's in section 5 of the rules. Also, when it says to register and become a fan of the website, does that mean the part where you enter your name and e-mail address or is it something else?

EDIT: I thought maybe I should include a link to the rules just in case somebody missed them. http://poc.sennheiserusa.com/contact_forms/rules/Final_Fantasy_Contest_Official_Rules.pdf

Edited, Aug 7th 2013 7:15pm by swisa
#10 Aug 07 2013 at 5:34 PM Rating: Good
**
491 posts
swisa wrote:
It's in section 5 of the rules. Also, when it says to register and become a fan of the website, does that mean the part where you enter your name and e-mail address or is it something else?

EDIT: I thought maybe I should include a link to the rules just in case somebody missed them. http://poc.sennheiserusa.com/contact_forms/rules/Final_Fantasy_Contest_Official_Rules.pdf

Edited, Aug 7th 2013 7:15pm by swisa


Sometime before the end of the sweepstakes, all entrants must either already be a registered 'friend' of Sennheiser's facebook page or must go to their facebook page and like it then register. If you are already registered, you don't have to like the page, is what I'm getting from it. Just to be safe, I would like it no matter if you are already registered or not. Would suck to actually win and get disqualified for something so simple.
#11 Aug 07 2013 at 5:38 PM Rating: Good
**
676 posts
DragonBourne wrote:
swisa wrote:
It's in section 5 of the rules. Also, when it says to register and become a fan of the website, does that mean the part where you enter your name and e-mail address or is it something else?

EDIT: I thought maybe I should include a link to the rules just in case somebody missed them. http://poc.sennheiserusa.com/contact_forms/rules/Final_Fantasy_Contest_Official_Rules.pdf

Edited, Aug 7th 2013 7:15pm by swisa


Sometime before the end of the sweepstakes, all entrants must either already be a registered 'friend' of Sennheiser's facebook page or must go to their facebook page and like it then register. If you are already registered, you don't have to like the page, is what I'm getting from it. Just to be safe, I would like it no matter if you are already registered or not. Would suck to actually win and get disqualified for something so simple.


Yeah, I've already liked both the post and the facebook page itself. I'm not going to add them as a friend though. It seems silly to me to add a business as a friend.
#12 Aug 07 2013 at 5:40 PM Rating: Good
**
491 posts
I don't know. I'm not fond of facebook and don't even have an account, don't plan to create an account and haven't entered the contest. it does say something in the Entrants portion of the rules about actually registering somewhere or the other, so I'd check into that.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 3 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (3)