Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

What is the Max # of Cross-class Ablities for a Job?Follow

#1 Jun 23 2013 at 8:40 PM Rating: Good
**
728 posts
To all of you Legacy players out there, I was wondering what the maximum number of cross-class abilities you can equip are. I remember hearing that Jobs are supposed to have quite a few less than Classes so I was wondering what the numbers were at 50. Thanks.
#2 Jun 23 2013 at 8:57 PM Rating: Decent
Good question I'm anxiously awaiting the answer myself...
#3 Jun 23 2013 at 9:14 PM Rating: Default
Avatar
**
925 posts
Well in 1.0 you could have 10 originally. Now you are limited to 5 max.
____________________________
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/story.html?story=18309
Quote:
Like Final Fantasy XI, the game specs will be extremely high for the time, but in about 5 years, an average machine can run it on max settings with little to no issues. Tanaka also expressed interest in making a benchmark program available.

FilthMcNasty wrote:
I endorse this thread.
#4 Jun 23 2013 at 9:28 PM Rating: Excellent
***
1,948 posts
Elionara wrote:
Well in 1.0 you could have 10 originally. Now you are limited to 5 max.


No no, in 1.0 for class you have 10 and job you have 5. Now it's the same, 10 for class and 5 for job.
#5 Jun 23 2013 at 9:53 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
925 posts
Khornette wrote:
Elionara wrote:
Well in 1.0 you could have 10 originally. Now you are limited to 5 max.


No no, in 1.0 for class you have 10 and job you have 5. Now it's the same, 10 for class and 5 for job.


Yeah.. I said it in my head but didn't type. Thank you! hehehe
____________________________
http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/story.html?story=18309
Quote:
Like Final Fantasy XI, the game specs will be extremely high for the time, but in about 5 years, an average machine can run it on max settings with little to no issues. Tanaka also expressed interest in making a benchmark program available.

FilthMcNasty wrote:
I endorse this thread.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 64 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (64)