The following adjustment has been made.
As a temporary countermeasure for the congestion issue with instanced quest battles and instanced dungeons, we have implemented additional instances.
The following bugs have been addressed.
- Players occasionally were not able to enter an instanced area even though there were enough openings.
- The screen froze when a player spoke to an NPC to complete a quest and then spoke to the same NPC again to accept a different quest.
- The server occasionally went down when monsters spawned during levequests.
- The server occasionally went down when a player crafted under certain conditions.
- Certain party features caused the server to go down under certain conditions.
- An item that cannot be equipped was not properly indicated within the help text.
- The window for removing materia occasionally did not open properly.
- The materia type and count did not display correctly in the trade window.
- Players occasionally were able to make a trade offer even while the quantity selection window was still open.
- The trade window occasionally did not appear properly for the opposing player under certain conditions.
- Damage over time (DOT) spells such as aero dealt less damage than intended at lower levels.
- The graphics denoting quest and FATE boundaries on the map were incorrect.
- Inactive linkshells was flagged as the active linkshell under certain conditions.
- The volume adjustment bar for environmental sounds did not function correctly in the â€˜Soundâ€™ menu under â€˜System Configuration.â€™
- Upon creating a new character, the game selected the JP group as the default no matter the region of the account.
- The screen occasionally froze and prevented the players from progressing with the game (PlayStationÂ®3 only). ã€€* Please note that this was only partially addressed.
- The cursor occasionally continued to move across the screen and disappeared while in gamepad mouse mode (PlayStationÂ®3 only).
- The text command â€œ/markingâ€ occasionally did not function properly (PlayStationÂ®3 only).
- Sound occasionally reverberated greater than intended (Windows only).
- The screenshot feature occasionally did not function properly (Windows only).
Edited, Jun 20th 2013 7:30pm by Wint