Forum Settings
       
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

EmailFollow

#1 Apr 10 2013 at 7:02 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Might want to check it. Just sayin' Smiley: sly
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#2 Apr 10 2013 at 7:12 AM Rating: Excellent
*
144 posts
Subtle, but I'll allow it. (lololol)

Edited, Apr 10th 2013 9:13am by AlexandEric
#3 Apr 10 2013 at 7:15 AM Rating: Good
*******
50,767 posts
Thanks, I was waiting on those letters about getting cheap Cialis.
____________________________
George Carlin wrote:
I think it’s the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately.
#4 Apr 10 2013 at 7:30 AM Rating: Excellent
Needs More Smut
******
21,262 posts
Oh sweet, free gift when I buy $25 worth of Bath and Body Works. Thanks, Wint!
____________________________
FFXI: Catwho on Bismarck: Retired December 2014
Thayos wrote:
I can't understand anyone who skips the cutscenes of a Final Fantasy game. That's like going to Texas and not getting barbecue.

FFXIV: Katarh Mest and Taprara Rara on Lamia Server - Member of The Swarm
Curator of the XIV Wallpapers Tumblr and the XIV Fashion Tumblr
#5 Apr 10 2013 at 7:50 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
I Smiley: inlove you guys Smiley: laugh
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#6 Apr 10 2013 at 8:03 AM Rating: Excellent
**
837 posts
Wint wrote:
I Smiley: inlove you guys Smiley: laugh


No, i <3 more!
#7 Apr 10 2013 at 8:14 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Catwho wrote:
Oh sweet, free gift when I buy $25 worth of Bath and Body Works. Thanks, Wint!


Funny story about this, we went there this weekend and they were having a buy 3 get 3 free sale. Somehow we walked out with more things for me than my wife Smiley: laugh
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#9 Apr 10 2013 at 8:40 AM Rating: Good
just testing >_<
#10 Apr 10 2013 at 8:44 AM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
mhfan06 wrote:
just testing >_<


Smiley: tongue
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#11 Apr 10 2013 at 11:28 AM Rating: Excellent
*
144 posts
Lol these comments..
#12 Apr 10 2013 at 11:30 AM Rating: Default
*
153 posts
You can just go on ffxiv reddit to avoid the NDA red tape.
#13 Apr 10 2013 at 11:59 AM Rating: Excellent
no email for this guy ;_;
____________________________
Our team is like a flock of woodpeckers in a petrified forest. We just need to keep working and keep an eye open for opportunity.

FFXI
Toofar - Asura (Formerly of Lakshmi (Garuda)) - WHM BLM SMN
Rafoot - Asura (Formerly of Lakshmi (Garuda)) - THF SAM BRD
#14 Apr 10 2013 at 12:34 PM Rating: Excellent
**
837 posts
IKickYoDog wrote:
no email for this guy ;_;


No one loves you!
#15 Apr 10 2013 at 1:16 PM Rating: Excellent
**
728 posts
Stop trying to subliminally get me to buy SoA Wint!
#16 Apr 10 2013 at 1:19 PM Rating: Good
***
2,232 posts
onineko wrote:
You can just go on ffxiv reddit to avoid the NDA red tape.


I did have a look at it. Just reading all those topics got me even more amped up for this game. Can't wait!
#17 Apr 10 2013 at 1:21 PM Rating: Good
Guru
***
1,310 posts
Best thread ever. Would rate up again.
#18 Apr 10 2013 at 1:24 PM Rating: Excellent
Anterograde Amnesia
Avatar
*****
12,363 posts
Xoie wrote:
Best thread ever. Would rate up again.


I rated myself up since you can't do it Smiley: thumbsup
____________________________
"Choosy MMO's choose Wint." - Louiscool
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.
Keyser Soze - Ultros
Guide to Setting Up Mumble on a Raspberry Pi
#19 Apr 10 2013 at 2:29 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
***
1,429 posts
Last week, i got an email telling me i had notifications pending on Facebook! It was a good weekend. :P
____________________________

#20 Apr 10 2013 at 3:07 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
****
4,780 posts
It says my World of Warcraft account has been compromised and that I need to click on this suspicious link and log in with my WoW account to change my password.

Strange.... I've never had a WoW account.

Oh look, hot chicks want to share their naughty pics with me and all I have to do is join this conspicuous looking group!

Edited, Apr 10th 2013 5:08pm by Hyrist
#21 Apr 10 2013 at 3:26 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,737 posts
Hyrist wrote:
It says my World of Warcraft account has been compromised and that I need to click on this suspicious link and log in with my WoW account to change my password.

Strange.... I've never had a WoW account.

Oh look, hot chicks want to share their naughty pics with me and all I have to do is join this conspicuous looking group!

Edited, Apr 10th 2013 5:08pm by Hyrist


I have HOW many invites to the Cataclysm beta?
____________________________
svlyons wrote:
If random outcomes aren't acceptable to you, then don't play with random people.
#22 Apr 10 2013 at 7:24 PM Rating: Excellent
***
3,530 posts
LebargeX wrote:
onineko wrote:
You can just go on ffxiv reddit to avoid the NDA red tape.


I did have a look at it. Just reading all those topics got me even more amped up for this game. Can't wait!


It's amazing how two people can see the same information and yet experience entirely opposite emotions...
#23 Apr 10 2013 at 7:32 PM Rating: Excellent
***
2,232 posts
KaneKitty wrote:
LebargeX wrote:
onineko wrote:
You can just go on ffxiv reddit to avoid the NDA red tape.


I did have a look at it. Just reading all those topics got me even more amped up for this game. Can't wait!


It's amazing how two people can see the same information and yet experience entirely opposite emotions...


So you're less excited than before? I honestly don't see how that's even possible lol
#24 Apr 11 2013 at 2:57 AM Rating: Excellent
**
728 posts
Well my friend that hated FFXI and probably wont ever play FFXIV got some sort of Email thing yesterday.............. I guess i forgot to lie in my app.
#25 Apr 11 2013 at 3:37 AM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
599 posts
Do you need someone to call a, "Whaa..mbulance"?

Just teasing... I understand your frustration
#26 Apr 11 2013 at 9:10 AM Rating: Good
*
144 posts
kainsilv wrote:
Do you need someone to call a, "Whaa..mbulance"?

Just teasing... I understand your frustration


^^^ LOL, Oh yes! He went there..
« Previous 1 2
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 34 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (34)