Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Shouldnt Beta phase 1 be overby now?Follow

#1 Mar 16 2013 at 6:39 AM Rating: Default
****
5,055 posts
Hasn't the min and max number of weeks the first phase should take (according to the roadmap) passed already?
#2REDACTED, Posted: Mar 16 2013 at 7:16 AM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) It's called delays, and you're breaking the NDA right now. WINT
#3 Mar 16 2013 at 7:24 AM Rating: Excellent
**
837 posts
Why is he breaking the NDA? Is he in the beta? I don't think so and the roadmap is out there in the net to check it, its not a secret.
#4 Mar 16 2013 at 8:08 AM Rating: Excellent
**
329 posts
It started on the 25 of Feb. and according to the roadmap
Quote:
・
Closed beta/NDA in place
・Commences mid
-February 2013
・Duration: 2
–4 weeks](subject to change)

So yes the min. / max. has passed but this is beta...

Edited, Mar 16th 2013 10:11am by marsupialboy
____________________________


[ffxivsig]1793378[/ffxivsig]
#5 Mar 16 2013 at 8:57 AM Rating: Good
*
131 posts
actually, it havent been 4 weeks yet. You're out just a lil early :p it ends on the 18/3 if you count 18 days from the 25/2 :P

And no I'm not in the beta XD just doing simple math. Cheers! :D
#6 Mar 16 2013 at 9:14 AM Rating: Good
**
618 posts
abesut wrote:
actually, it havent been 4 weeks yet. You're out just a lil early :p it ends on the 18/3 if you count 18 days from the 25/2 :P

And no I'm not in the beta XD just doing simple math. Cheers! :D


If your going with the max amount listed, 4 weeks from the start of current phase (2/25) will be 3/25. Roughly 9 more days
#7 Mar 16 2013 at 9:21 AM Rating: Excellent
Poubelle wrote:
It's called delays, and you're breaking the NDA right now. WINT


What in the hell are you talking about?
#8 Mar 16 2013 at 11:12 AM Rating: Good
*
131 posts
SillyHawk wrote:
abesut wrote:
actually, it havent been 4 weeks yet. You're out just a lil early :p it ends on the 18/3 if you count 18 days from the 25/2 :P

And no I'm not in the beta XD just doing simple math. Cheers! :D


If your going with the max amount listed, 4 weeks from the start of current phase (2/25) will be 3/25. Roughly 9 more days


Right XD note to self: Don't do math when its 3am XD
#9 Mar 16 2013 at 11:28 AM Rating: Good
Will SE announce the end of the phase, or just the beginning of phase II? We don't know either way.
#10 Mar 16 2013 at 12:55 PM Rating: Good
***
3,737 posts
Odds are they'd announce the end of beta phase 1... or at the very least the start of beta phase 2 (at which point you could assume that phase 1 ended a couple weeks before that).

And yeah.. no... four weeks is the 25th of March. Today is the 16th of March.
____________________________
svlyons wrote:
If random outcomes aren't acceptable to you, then don't play with random people.
#11 Mar 16 2013 at 2:07 PM Rating: Decent
22 posts
My b-day is on the 25th. :D
#12 Mar 16 2013 at 2:26 PM Rating: Good
*
131 posts
I just hope that they stay on schedule, and don't delay it any further, even though I prefer a polished game. Still remember half a year ago (I think) that it was said that they would release 2.0 in feb :P might be mistaken tho.

Let us all cast our supportive white magic at the beta testers and hope they will finish the task before time! :D
#13 Mar 16 2013 at 2:31 PM Rating: Decent
**
636 posts
Yeah, while I want them to stay on schedule, honestly, I'd rather they spend as much time as possible polishing the game, we don't want it to end up like 1.0 after all
#14 Mar 17 2013 at 7:06 AM Rating: Excellent
****
8,779 posts
abesut wrote:
I just hope that they stay on schedule, and don't delay it any further, even though I prefer a polished game. Still remember half a year ago (I think) that it was said that they would release 2.0 in feb :P might be mistaken tho.

Let us all cast our supportive white magic at the beta testers and hope they will finish the task before time! :D


Oh well, thank you for that! It's nice you say that because [REDACTED] which prevents us from [REDACTED] but that's ok because who cares about that guy anyway?

Point being, if you can't [REDACTED] with your [REDACTED] then I don't [REDACTED] a [REDACTED]'s [REDACTED], ya dig? But still, it's the thought that counts! So thanks for that!

More on topic, I'd rather SE take the time necessary to get the game as solid and polished as possible. If that means an extension of beta, then so be it. The last thing anyone wants (especially SE) is a repeat of 1.0's release.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 98 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (98)