Forum Settings
« Previous 0 Next »
Reply To Thread

The Fabul Lottery! Brought to you by The Remnants!Follow

#1 Feb 16 2011 at 11:19 PM Rating: Decent
52 posts
Hello Fellow Fabulians!!! Hektor Warfield here on another night of reallocating stats and i have a great idea... a bi-weekly lottery! Will be starting this in march if it gets enough support. Here's how it will work!

Results will be based off of the Iowa Lottery pick 4 for the corresponding date of the draw to be determined

4 numbers 0-9
tickets will be 50k a piece, winner takes all, devided among all winners equally. Entries will only be taken from me personally unless directed to another person by myself who will collect entry fee. Limit 1 entry per character. If you enter into the Lottery you give me the ok to post your name and your picks on this section 2 days prior to the drawing for everyone's viewing... minimum of 10 entries per lottery or gil will be refunded to all participants. If there are no winners, 90% of the entries for that particular drawing will be added to the jackpot. Yes the remaining 10% will go to me. Its a business after all. The whole process will be transparent and i would even be delighted to post everything from current jackpot to the amount that is kept for the remaining 10%... What is there to lose? With all the gil floating around here is something to finally spend it on. Possibility of a higher entry fee occasionally if the demand is there for it... Tell me your thoughts of how you would like this to work! I think it would be neat. If all goes well Saturday March 12 will be the first drawing. If enough interest is showed I will start collecting entries ASAP-- will post here as soon as entries open.

With that in mind, please take note that I play the game as well and will not travel the world to collect entry fees. When I am collecting entries it will be at nights probably in front of the Ul'dah adventurer's guild... Anyways... post thoughts here!
« Previous 0 Next »
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help


Recent Visitors: 74 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (74)