Forum Settings
       
1 2 Next »
Reply To Thread

Marriage - New Actions needed just for couples Follow

#27 Aug 13 2013 at 10:29 AM Rating: Excellent
***
1,622 posts
Grandmomma wrote:

Single people do this alone:
/laundry
/vacuum
/washdishes
/feedthedog
/walkthedog
/gotowork
/cookdinner

Friends and family members do this sometimes.
/argue
/makeup
/arguemore
/dinnerandamovie


This! Life together is so much more. Like /playFFXIVtogether

To be fair, there was significantly less /vacuum and /laundry when I was single though Smiley: lol



Edited, Aug 13th 2013 12:30pm by PhoenixOmbre

Edited, Aug 13th 2013 12:30pm by PhoenixOmbre
____________________________

Nuit Midril - White Mage/Scholar on Ultros
Nuit the Insane! - Retired Druid on Sentinels.
Ombre - Retired Dragoon/bard on Phoenix.
#28 Aug 13 2013 at 10:33 AM Rating: Excellent
27 posts
ASpaceman wrote:
desmar wrote:
If we /divorce, do I get half of her retainer?... And what about the house lol?

Edited, Aug 12th 2013 6:07pm by desmar


/prenup


Too funny.... lol
#29 Aug 13 2013 at 10:53 AM Rating: Excellent
***
1,313 posts
It's weird how seriously people took my comment o.O

#30 Aug 13 2013 at 11:03 AM Rating: Excellent
Transmigration wrote:
It's weird how seriously people took my comment o.O



Screenshot
#31 Aug 13 2013 at 11:15 AM Rating: Excellent
***
1,313 posts
Wint wrote:
Transmigration wrote:
It's weird how seriously people took my comment o.O



Screenshot


Hahaha, that image is awesome.
#32 Aug 13 2013 at 12:38 PM Rating: Excellent
*
154 posts
I still can't get past whooo hooo in a hammock...let alone at a certain "level". People have been doing that at spring break locales for decades without needing to reach a certain level range.

Edited, Aug 13th 2013 2:41pm by PhrozenFFXI

Edited, Aug 13th 2013 2:47pm by PhrozenFFXI
#33 Aug 13 2013 at 12:39 PM Rating: Excellent
PhrozenFFXI wrote:
I still can't get past whooo hooo in a hammock...let alone at a certain "level". People have doing that at spring break locales for decades without needing to reach a certain level range.


Sure they have, blood alcohol level Smiley: nod
#34 Aug 13 2013 at 12:46 PM Rating: Excellent
*
154 posts
SkinwalkerAsura wrote:
PhrozenFFXI wrote:
I still can't get past whooo hooo in a hammock...let alone at a certain "level". People have doing that at spring break locales for decades without needing to reach a certain level range.


Sure they have, blood alcohol level Smiley: nod


Ahh yes, that.

On another note: ARE there any hammocks in ARR? Because after reading these suggestions I'm thinking there needs to be.
#35 Aug 13 2013 at 3:26 PM Rating: Good
Avatar
**
725 posts
PhrozenFFXI wrote:
SkinwalkerAsura wrote:
PhrozenFFXI wrote:
I still can't get past whooo hooo in a hammock...let alone at a certain "level". People have doing that at spring break locales for decades without needing to reach a certain level range.


Sure they have, blood alcohol level Smiley: nod


Ahh yes, that.

On another note: ARE there any hammocks in ARR? Because after reading these suggestions I'm thinking there needs to be.


The furniture available was data-mined and then deleted from xbid database. I didn't get a chance to see it all. So, I don't know.
____________________________
http://www.zam.com/Im/Image/242033

Name: Ghost Orchid - LEVEL 50 Bard, BLM, WHM, SMN Craft Level 7 Lucis, 6 4-star crafts: CUL, MIN, Wvr, Bsm, Gsm, Arm, Lth, Crp (Fishing and Alc at level 50)
World: Ultros
#36 Aug 13 2013 at 3:44 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
***
1,429 posts
I think that anybody, hetero or homosexual, is bat sh$# crazy to want to get married these days anyway. But, i guess that most of us single people see it that way lol. Grass is always greener....
____________________________
"FFXI is DYING!!" -2009
LOL:
Signed: 2023
#37 Aug 13 2013 at 4:16 PM Rating: Decent
Even on a game?
#38REDACTED, Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 2:29 PM, Rating: Sub-Default, (Expand Post) They need to add these to the female of the married couple:
#39 Aug 14 2013 at 2:49 PM Rating: Default
Gonna have in game sex with a married woman.
1 2 Next »
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 35 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (35)