Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Beta Emails for Phase 3Follow

#102 Jun 13 2013 at 10:39 AM Rating: Excellent
WFOAssassin wrote:
I'm Legacy, in Alpha, Phase 1 and 2... Where is my Phase 3 invite? Maybe they kicked me out for being too awesome?


What Catwho said. You can download the client and get patching.
#103 Jun 13 2013 at 10:48 AM Rating: Good
SkinwalkerAsura wrote:
BartelX wrote:
SkinwalkerAsura wrote:
Catwho wrote:
Here's an easy one.

Mix a drink. No shots or pure alcohol. (Rum and coke here, at least once noon rolls around.)

1. For every person who posts "check email again and nothing yet" take a sip.

2. For the first person who posts "woot I got one" finish your drink.

3. If that person was you, finish your drink and go make yourself another.


I would be in if I wasn't at work, though I am 80% sure I can do my job drunk.


I'm 100% sure I can do mine. I'm more worried about stinking of alcohol and being fired... if it weren't for that, I'd be all over this drinking game like Setzer on a slot machine.


Peppermint schnapps, if anyone asks it's a breath mint.


That's what we did when I was bartending Smiley: lol
#104 Jun 13 2013 at 11:06 AM Rating: Excellent
IKickYoDog wrote:
SkinwalkerAsura wrote:
BartelX wrote:
SkinwalkerAsura wrote:
Catwho wrote:
Here's an easy one.

Mix a drink. No shots or pure alcohol. (Rum and coke here, at least once noon rolls around.)

1. For every person who posts "check email again and nothing yet" take a sip.

2. For the first person who posts "woot I got one" finish your drink.

3. If that person was you, finish your drink and go make yourself another.


I would be in if I wasn't at work, though I am 80% sure I can do my job drunk.


I'm 100% sure I can do mine. I'm more worried about stinking of alcohol and being fired... if it weren't for that, I'd be all over this drinking game like Setzer on a slot machine.


Peppermint schnapps, if anyone asks it's a breath mint.


That's what we did when I was bartending Smiley: lol


I did it when I was working in a call center Smiley: lol
#105 Jun 13 2013 at 11:39 AM Rating: Decent
**
273 posts
Teravibe wrote:
Characters from phase 3 will be deleted. Only the characters from phase 4 will be moved to the live version.


Will phase 4 characters be able to play on the "fresh" servers? As in the servers which players with 1.0 characters will be restricted from? Or will launch day have completely clean servers available?
#106 Jun 13 2013 at 11:42 AM Rating: Good
Perhaps I'm just waiting for the email. Just checking here though.

I have a registered 1.0 account and was thinking Phase 3 would include players such as myself.

Where are you going to download the client? Following a link from the email, or?
#107 Jun 13 2013 at 11:54 AM Rating: Excellent
**
837 posts
Parathyroid wrote:
Teravibe wrote:
Characters from phase 3 will be deleted. Only the characters from phase 4 will be moved to the live version.


Will phase 4 characters be able to play on the "fresh" servers? As in the servers which players with 1.0 characters will be restricted from? Or will launch day have completely clean servers available?



All phase 4 characters according to SE will be there after the launch so you will be able to play them after the official release.
#108 Jun 13 2013 at 11:55 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,910 posts
The people that can download the client have access to the beta site already and that's where they're getting the code. It's not available to the rest of us until they admit us to beta 3.
#109 Jun 13 2013 at 12:31 PM Rating: Decent
I bought the collecters edidtion and paid to play for a month back in 2010 and I still havent recieved my beta invite for phase 3. Anyone else in the same boat? Just curious
#110 Jun 13 2013 at 12:33 PM Rating: Decent
*
78 posts
Almost, with the difference that i didnt pay for a single month after they started charging for playing.

Still waiting for an invite aswell :/
#111 Jun 13 2013 at 12:38 PM Rating: Good
*
210 posts
Catwho wrote:
Here's an easy one.

Mix a drink. No shots or pure alcohol. (Rum and coke here, at least once noon rolls around.)

1. For every person who posts "check email again and nothing yet" take a sip.

2. For the first person who posts "woot I got one" finish your drink.

3. If that person was you, finish your drink and go make yourself another.


Step 1: make 15 zam accounts
Step 2: make 15 "woot" posts
Step 3: profit
#112 Jun 13 2013 at 12:43 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,163 posts
Wint wrote:
WFOAssassin wrote:
I'm Legacy, in Alpha, Phase 1 and 2... Where is my Phase 3 invite? Maybe they kicked me out for being too awesome?


What Catwho said. You can download the client and get patching.



Yes. I did DL the new client. I guess I was hoping for a PS3 invite but they know I'm buying it anyway so why waste a test slot on me... lol Thanks.
#113 Jun 13 2013 at 12:43 PM Rating: Good
****
6,899 posts
schneiderw wrote:
Catwho wrote:
Here's an easy one.

Mix a drink. No shots or pure alcohol. (Rum and coke here, at least once noon rolls around.)

1. For every person who posts "check email again and nothing yet" take a sip.

2. For the first person who posts "woot I got one" finish your drink.

3. If that person was you, finish your drink and go make yourself another.


Step 1: make 15 zam accounts
Step 2: make 15 "woot" posts
Step 3: profit


Step 4, get IP banned. Smiley: tongue
#114 Jun 13 2013 at 1:00 PM Rating: Excellent
NEW EMAIL!!!!

Bah, Gamestop.

I try to not keep checking my inbox but it's like trying to not call your ex after you've broken up.
#115 Jun 13 2013 at 1:05 PM Rating: Good
*
210 posts
BartelX wrote:
schneiderw wrote:
Catwho wrote:
Here's an easy one.

Mix a drink. No shots or pure alcohol. (Rum and coke here, at least once noon rolls around.)

1. For every person who posts "check email again and nothing yet" take a sip.

2. For the first person who posts "woot I got one" finish your drink.

3. If that person was you, finish your drink and go make yourself another.


Step 1: make 15 zam accounts
Step 2: make 15 "woot" posts
Step 3: profit


Step 4, get IP banned. Smiley: tongue


Apparently someone supports that because I got rated down just for suggesting that crime against humanity Smiley: grin
#116 Jun 13 2013 at 1:28 PM Rating: Decent
**
352 posts
Jeah buddy! Got my email, cant wait to try this out!!
#117 Jun 13 2013 at 1:30 PM Rating: Excellent
IMFW wrote:
Jeah buddy! Got my email, cant wait to try this out!!


Oh really?
#118 Jun 13 2013 at 1:36 PM Rating: Default
**
262 posts
IMFW wrote:
Jeah buddy! Got my email, cant wait to try this out!!



Picture or it didn't happen!
#119 Jun 13 2013 at 1:36 PM Rating: Good
***
2,232 posts
Hatamaz wrote:
IMFW wrote:
Jeah buddy! Got my email, cant wait to try this out!!



Picture or it didn't happen!


lol yeah, let's see that email, hoss :P
#120 Jun 13 2013 at 1:37 PM Rating: Excellent
Make sure you blur the key out if you do post it Smiley: tongue
#121 Jun 13 2013 at 1:44 PM Rating: Excellent
****
6,899 posts
Another new email, and what is it this time? "RIFT has gone completely free to play!" Smiley: banghead
#122 Jun 13 2013 at 1:48 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,755 posts
I need beer :D
#123 Jun 13 2013 at 1:48 PM Rating: Excellent
BartelX wrote:
Another new email, and what is it this time? "RIFT has gone completely free to play!" Smiley: banghead


Hahaha I thought my Gamestop email was bad but you win
#124 Jun 13 2013 at 1:56 PM Rating: Good
*
130 posts
It's cruel if they're waiting for the live letter or the grand finale presentation at th end of the day :(
Gonna have my fiance fire up the PS3 tonight if she gets in. I have to go to work in a half hour...
#125 Jun 13 2013 at 2:32 PM Rating: Good
**
728 posts
Woot, New email!.... Damn, Humble Bundle.. Can't those kids buy their own damn game systems? Don't they know gaming is for old people with canes? Damn Hooligans!

Also, never try to take a shot every time Bill and Ted do air guitar... You can't physically pour shots fast enough 30 minutes in.
#126 Jun 13 2013 at 2:35 PM Rating: Decent
So frustrating , all the guys i started the game with got their invites late tuesday night. I am the only one still without one.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 77 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (77)