Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

FFXI is not dead.Follow

#128 Apr 19 2010 at 10:53 PM Rating: Decent
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
Doubleyou Tee Eff
ftfy
#129 Apr 19 2010 at 10:55 PM Rating: Good
***
3,767 posts
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
Doubleyou Tee Eff
ftfy

I was in the mood for a hot beverage, not golf.
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#130 Apr 19 2010 at 10:57 PM Rating: Default
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
Doubleyou Tee Eff
ftfy

I was in the mood for a hot beverage, not golf.
It doesn't matter. T is spelled tee, not tea.
#131 Apr 19 2010 at 11:01 PM Rating: Default
***
3,767 posts
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
Doubleyou Tee Eff
ftfy

I was in the mood for a hot beverage, not golf.
It doesn't matter. T is spelled tee, not tea.

My Twisted Tea, which I'm literally drinking right now, doesn't give a shit.
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#146 Apr 19 2010 at 11:22 PM Rating: Decent
orly? I need to troll more?! Chew's telling me it all started with bacon. Which brings up my next point, have you had the luxury sir of trying the bacon explosion?
#147 Apr 19 2010 at 11:24 PM Rating: Decent
Really though, why do people think i'm incapable of being nice? Smiley: frown
#148 Apr 19 2010 at 11:27 PM Rating: Decent
***
3,767 posts
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
Really though, why do people think i'm incapable of being nice? Smiley: frown

Because of your Windower plugins. Duh.

















Sorry, /sarcasm off. Sometimes you're a bit too over-critical I guess. Maybe that's it?
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
#149 Apr 19 2010 at 11:29 PM Rating: Default
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
Really though, why do people think i'm incapable of being nice? Smiley: frown

Because of your Windower plugins. Duh.

















Sorry, /sarcasm off. Sometimes you're a bit too over-critical I guess. Maybe that's it?
That doesn't explain why people think my compliments are insults. THAT HURT YA KNOW!

Afk...i might not come back after this
#150 Apr 19 2010 at 11:33 PM Rating: Default
***
3,767 posts
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
The One and Only chewzer wrote:
ThePsychoticOne the Prohpet wrote:
Really though, why do people think i'm incapable of being nice? Smiley: frown

Sorry, /sarcasm off. Sometimes you're a bit too over-critical I guess. Maybe that's it?
That doesn't explain why people think my compliments are insults. THAT HURT YA KNOW!

Afk...i might not come back after this
Smiley: frown
____________________________
Fynlar wrote:
Chew is being a lot more level-headed regarding the whole issue, which is strange because he's probably drunk.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 55 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (55)